Reader reviews and comments on Twelve Sharp, plus links to write your own review.

Twelve Sharp

Jun 2007, 352 pages

There are currently 3 reader reviews for Twelve Sharp

BlkHiHeels4Me

On The Mark Again
Another great book by Evanovich. She is pure genius. Each book I read I have trouble putting down, Twelve Sharp is no different. If you like the Stephanie Plum series, read it. It was nice to find out a little more about mystery man Ranger. And all the tension between Steph, Ranger and Joe is wonderful!!
S.F.

stephanie plum novels
I listen to all the Janet Evanovich books on audio and the Stephanie Plum books are the funniest books so far. (I just love Lula)
J. Harris

Still?
Lula is still a fat woman of color who wears tight clothes. Ranger still wears all black and is still dangerous. Grandma still likes to open closed caskets. Ms. Plum's apartment is still regularly entered by those who do not have a key. Her cop boyfriend is still her cop boyfriend. The hamster is still around. Her mother still wants her to marry the cop. Her father still says nothing.

Nothing new here.

Today's Top Picks

• Book Jacket: A Girl is A Body of Water
    A Girl is A Body of Water
    by Jennifer Nansubuga Makumbi
    First Impressions readers were fascinated by A Girl Is a Body of Water, a riveting and nuanced novel...
    Heaven, My Home
    by Attica Locke
    Attica Locke's 2017 novel Bluebird, Bluebird introduced us to Texas Ranger Darren Mathews, who ...
  • Book Jacket: Transcendent Kingdom
    Transcendent Kingdom
    by Yaa Gyasi
    Yaa Gyasi's (pronounced "yah jessie") Transcendent Kingdom is, among other things, a meditation on ...
  • Book Jacket: We Are Not Free
    We Are Not Free
    by Traci Chee
    Author Traci Chee is best known for her young adult fantasy trilogy, The Reader series. We Are Not ...

Piranesi
    by Susanna Clarke

A new novel from the NY Times bestselling author of Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell.

The Shadow King
by Maaza Mengiste

An unforgettable epic shortlisted for the 2020 Booker Prize, and named a best book of the year by the New York Times.

Win Memorial Drive

Memorial Drive
by Natasha Trethewey

The moving, intimate story of a poet coming into her own in the wake of tragedy.

L N Take I C