Reader reviews and comments on The Killer's Tears, plus links to write your own review.

The Killer's Tears

By Anne-Laure Bondoux

The Killer's Tears

• Hardcover: Feb 2006,
    Paperback: May 2007,

There are currently 3 reader reviews for The Killer's Tears

RU1446715 (06/16/11)

Tear Jerking Book
Ohmygod this book was amazing. I loved it, I loved it, I loved it. I can't believe I hadn't heard of this book before. it is totally amazing. People need to read/MAKE IT HEARD. IT REALLY DOES NEED TO BE KNOWN BY EVERYONE. WOW!
It's sad and every page I turned, there was a part that made me want to cry, but still I love it. WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW! NEEDS TO BE READ.
JR (03/05/08)

A Must Read!
THE KILLER'S TEARS is hands down one of the best books I have read in my entire life, and will undoubtedly remain so in the future. The ingeniously descriptive writing, the fascinating characters and the unique storyline make for an addictive novel that is extremely moving and powerful. Overall the story is quite melancholy - certainly enough to bring me to tears - however it still manages to be somewhat uplifting. Who ever thought you could love a murderer?
Leigh Pton (12/07/06)

What a book!
I thought that this book was one of the greatest books I have ever read. It was so captivating, that I could not put the book down.

• Book Jacket: Hyde
    by Carol Cassella

The Storied Life of A. J. Fikry
by Gabrielle Zevin

Published Apr. 2014

The dirtiest book of all is the expurgated book

P Your O C