- Erin Chestnutt, Beauregard Parish Library, LA.
"BookBrowse is a wonderful, easy-to-use service that provides excellent book recommendations. We love the thorough reviews, read-alikes, author interviews and reading group guides."
- Ali Birnbach, Mill Valley Public Library
"I really enjoy your website and my book club friends think I am so smart because I am so informed about books!" - Betty
"You are directly responsible for expanding my reading horizons exponentially." - Georganne
"I really enjoy receiving your newsletters - they run rings around the ones I receive from publishers and other sites." - Barbara
"We're absolutely loving BookBrowse! For the fun of it, I took a peek at our YTD usage stats and in two months, we've already seen more use of this service than many of our others in a year!"
Print materials are mailed to subscribing libraries on request, at no charge
Suggestions on how to tell patrons about BookBrowse:
- Pin posters
on noticeboards or endcaps.
- Place tentcards
beside computer terminals, on reference or checkout desks, or on top
of low bookshelves.
- Put bookmarks
at the checkout desk, or inside reserved books.
- Share these materials with your bookclubs, Friends of the Library,
and other groups.
- Send a press
release to local media.
- Link to BookBrowse from the homepage of your website using a simple
or our rotating
book jacket image that automatically updates with the latest reviewed
- Link to BookBrowse from internal library pages using a logo,
descriptions, a rotating
book jacket display, or static
book jacket images.
- Mention BookBrowse in mailings and emailings to your library patrons, and encourage them to sign up to receive BookBrowse's newsletters.