Offers readers the chance for further happiness through meaningful, fulfilling relationships.
With Life Strategies, Phil McGraw helped hundreds of thousands of people take responsibility for their own actions and break free from self-destructive habits and situations. Now he turns his honest, unflinching eye towards relationships-diagnosing them, repairing them, and maintaining them. This hands-on book is for people who realize their relationships is in trouble, but who don't want to give up on it. Dr. McGraw helps get relationships back on track with clear action-oriented steps for reconnecting partners.
Relationship Rescue offers readers the chance for further happiness through meaningful, fulfilling relationships.
RELATIONSHIP HEALTH PROFILE TEST
This test is designed to give you a quick snapshot of the health of your relationship. Be honest and go with your first reaction. Circle either True or False for each item.
1. I am satisfied with my sex life. True False
2. My partner doesnt really listen to me. True False
3. I trust my partner. True False
4. I feel picked on and put down. True False
5. I am hopeful about our future. True False
6. It is not easy to share my feelings. True False
7. My partner often says I love you. True False
8. Sometimes I feel rage. True False
9. I feel appreciated True False
10. I am out of control. True False
11. My partner is there for me in hard times. True False
12. My partner is harsh in his or her criticism. True False
13. My partner understands me. True False
14. I fear my partner is bored. True False
15. My partner doesnt like to share whats on his or her mind. ...
If you liked Relationship Rescue, try these:
Having gone where no woman (who wasn't an aspiring or actual transsexual) has gone for any significant length of time, let alone eighteen months, Norah Vincent's surprising account is an enthralling reading experience and a revelatory piece of anecdotally based gender analysis that is sure to spark fierce and fascinating conversation.
A unique, practical and proven way for men and women to communicate and relate better by acknowledging the differences between them. Available in paperback for the first time!
Become a Member
and discover your next great read!
People who bite the hand that feeds them usually lick the boot that kicks them
Click Here to find out who said this, as well as discovering other famous literary quotes!
The Big Holiday Wordplay:
$400+ in Prizes
Visitors can view some of BookBrowse for free. Full access is for members only.
Your guide toexceptional books
BookBrowse seeks out and recommends books that we believe to be best in class. Books that will whisk you to faraway places and times, that will expand your mind and challenge you -- the kinds of books you just can't wait to tell your friends about.