Reader reviews and comments on Find Me, plus links to write your own review.

Find Me

by Rosie O'Donnell

Find Me by Rosie O'Donnell

Apr 2002, 224 pages
    Apr 2003, 224 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Find Me

shae.d.b

find me
"find me" was nothing short than curious, colorful, & heavy thought out as it pertained to Rosie's life. Fleeting with real associations to anyones life that has been maginified by pain & cover up.
Truth be known that this tale allows one to realize the monstrous world we live in and the level of love that one person tries to do within this canvas of the universe.
Mary

This is an excellent book, and not what you might think it's about. It's not so much a biography or memoir -- more a story about one event in the author's life, and how it affected and changed her. Very interesting read -- hard to put down.

• Book Jacket: Priestdaddy
    by Thomas Rydahl

Win News of the World

The Gypsy Moth Summer
    by Julia Fierro

One of the most anticipated books of 2017.

T's S I Numbers