Reader reviews and comments on First Break All The Rules, plus links to write your own review.

First Break All The Rules

What The World's Greatest Managers Do Differently

by Marcus Buckingham, Curt Coffman

First Break All The Rules by Marcus Buckingham, Curt Coffman

May 1999, 255 pages
    Feb 2004, 320 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for First Break All The Rules

jesper

Great researched based book that challenges traditional management theory. Well written and simple, easy to understand concepts.
businessreader

Before you Break the Rules - find out who wrote them.
This book was a good read but I found it a little contradictory. On one page it said not to spend time on your non-productive employees and on the next it highlighted a story of how a manager took a problem employee and turned them around. How do you identify and employees skills, talents and knowledge if you don’t spend time with them?

The Hermit
    by Jennifer Finney Boylan

Win News of the World

The Gypsy Moth Summer
    by Julia Fierro

One of the most anticipated books of 2017.

T's S I Numbers