Reader reviews and comments on The English Assassin, plus links to write your own review.

The English Assassin

by Daniel Silva

The English Assassin by Daniel Silva

Mar 2002, 400 pages
    Feb 2003, 416 pages

There is 1 reader review for The English Assassin

Lenora

Enjoyed, but unhappy with depiction of
I enjoyed this even more than The Secret Servant (which I liked enough to want to read more of Silva's books.) The character development was richer, and the story was suspenseful from beginning to end. However, I wish that the author had not referred to the "mystical Catholic ways" of "the old signadora." Other than the sign of the cross, there was nothing Catholic about her ways.

The Hermit
    by Jennifer Finney Boylan

Win News of the World

The Weight of Ink
    by Rachel Kadish

An intellectual, suspenseful, and entertaining page-turner.

T's S I Numbers