Reader reviews and comments on Fool's Errand, plus links to write your own review.

Fool's Errand

The Tawny Man, Book 1

by Robin Hobb

Fool's Errand

Jan 2002, 496 pages
    Nov 2002, 672 pages

There is 1 reader review for Fool's Errand

Derkindestod/Monoceros (12/12/04)

Fools Fate is an absolutely fantastic ending for the whole Fitz series... and I believe I just stated the biggest understatement ever! There are no words to describe how wonderful her characters are, the Fool being the most amazing character ever created. Unlike Eddings who appears to copy his own books (The Redemption of Althalus was a mixture of Sparhawk and Garion novels), Fitz goes through a whole new, and believable adventure. I was reading three other books at the time and put them all down for Fitz, even kissed it at the shop when I saw it! People who were attached to the charcaters most likely cried through the whole thing (I know I did!), knowing that it would be the official ending. Any books written by Robin Hobb are highly reccommended. A unique plot (especially Liveship Traders), with an amazing storyline. You would never expect it to end the way it did.

• Book Jacket: Holding Up the Universe
    The Guineveres
    by Sarah Domet

Win All the Gallant Men

All The Gallant Men

The first memoir by a USS Arizona survivor, 75 years after Pearl Harbor.

K Y Eyes P