Reader reviews and comments on Under Fire, plus links to write your own review.

Under Fire

Jan 2002, 544 pages
    Jan 2003, 736 pages

There are currently 9 reader reviews for Under Fire

Joe Melancon

Text I am 75 and I was in Korea in the time frame of this book and I found it very enjoyable, I could almost believe I was there with McCoy in Korea!!
Cpl. B

Griff's writing is mesmorizing. The action never stops and neither does the quality of his writing. Once he gets going he keeps you on the edge of your seat and makes you beg for more. Under Fire is a book you just don't want to put down!!!
chris

I thought the book was very good, however it left out some of my favorite characters from the previous books. The story was good ,although a little slow in the beginning as far as action goes. I hope Mr. Griffin continues this story because he does it so well, and as a former Marine it is a subject of which I will never tire. Semper Fi .
josh

WEB Griffin has done it again. He made another top selling book. I say that they should make movies out of the corps. I bet if he tryed he would make it.
A. Tonry

I found it to be an excellent book. a litttle slow on the start but definitily worth wading into. I hope that WEB is going to add to all of his series stories.
Anonymous

it was good. kinda different from the athers.
R.Strachan

A liitle different ,going from ww2 to korea.But as always a teriffic read.enjoy his characters,especially among the top brass.Hope this is not the last in the marine saga.
Chris

I found this book to be very entertaining and hard to put down. I was a little distressed to jump from the Gobi Desert in his last book to the Korean War. I also wish he had included the stories of other characters from his previous books that we've gotten to know. While I thoroughly enjoyed this book, I don't think it was quite a good as some of his previous books in this series.

• Book Jacket: Southernmost
    Southernmost
    by Silas House
    Southernmost opens with a devastating flood in Cumberland Valley, Tennessee. Could it be divine ...
  • Book Jacket: Confessions of the Fox
    Confessions of the Fox
    by Jordy Rosenberg
    In Confessions of the Fox, a fictional academic, Dr. Voth, finds a manuscript in the library where ...
  • Book Jacket: Tango Lessons
    Tango Lessons
    by Meghan Flaherty
    Meghan Flaherty's touching memoir, Tango Lessons, reveals some hard but important truths about ...
    The Almost Sisters
    Joshilyn Jackson's The Almost Sisters is a powerful look at the intersection of privilege, family, ...

The Radium Girls by Kate Moore

The incredible true story of the women who fought America's Undark danger.

Meet Me at the Museum
    by Anne Youngson

A celebration of letters, kindred spirits and writing a new story for yourself.

Our House
    by Louise Candlish

A disturbing and addictive novel of domestic suspense.

So Much Life Left Over
    by Louis de Bernieres

An evocative and emotional novel set between the World Wars.

Win Vox

VOX by Christina Dalcher

The story of what one woman will do to protect herself and her daughter in a society where half the population is silenced.

T B Y Speak