Reader reviews and comments on Last Man Standing, plus links to write your own review.

Last Man Standing

by David Baldacci

Last Man Standing by David Baldacci

Nov 2001, 548 pages
    Aug 2002, 656 pages

There are currently 5 reader reviews for Last Man Standing

matrix

I thought it was one of the best mysteries printed in a long time.Hope author makes more
adventures for Web.
Crystal

I had a really hard time getting into this book. It was a long time before I could get into this book enough to even want to finish it. Once I got past that difficult part, the book wasn't so bad, but if you don't have me from the first word of the first chapter - I'm not into what you have to say!
mlt

First and Last
Get to the point, please. Characters may be well-developed but takes too much and forever and a day to get them and the story unfold. Resisted quitting midway several times until I finally gave in.. for another real thriller. First book to ever make me do so.
Simon Timmons

My first outing into the works of Baldacci was, to say the least , disappointing. The characters are far to cliched and the story slow and predictable. Long digressions into the ins and outs of FBI procedure become tiresome after a while.
Anonymous

I´ve read several thrillers and I think this is the best I ever read till now, and i can only hope that there are more books of this level
Guido Coppes, Netherlands