Reader reviews and comments on One Door Away From Heaven, plus links to write your own review.

One Door Away From Heaven

Oct 2002, 704 pages

There are currently 18 reader reviews for One Door Away From Heaven

Laurel H

a thought-provoking read
This is one of Mr Koontz's 2 best ever books. It is suspenseful and spiritually uplifting. The characters are unforgettable. I would especially recommend it to anyone who has had a hard life, and anyone who loves dogs.
Preeka

I am an indian woman that believes that this book inspires people....
I love how Koontz used the girl Leilani to make my heart warm as the
sun in my country..... Please consider reading this book if your depressed
evercince

being hypnotized and mesmerized,is always a pleasure when koontz is doing the writing talking about a real trip this is the one you wont want to miss.so climb aboard and be ready for the adventure......Ernie
Michael

A great book. I picked it up for a long flight home and did not know what to expect. I had never read any of Mr. Koontz's books. I went into it not knowing what to expect and was pleasantly and frequently suprised with the twists and turns. It's true what they say about his creating characters you really care about. Having just finished, I wish only to know what happens next!
Denise

All I can say about "One Door Away From Heaven" is, WOW. It was a wonderful blend of spirituality/suspense/mystery/drama and good versus evil. This book was my first Koontz novel and I have read three since then. All were wonderful but I have been especially fond of One Door Away from Heaven. Great book. I recommend to anyone!
Cody

It was a very good book. I have liked all of the books that I have read By Mr. Koontz my favorite is By the light of the moon, Which was also the book that got me started reading his novels. I think that I would give all his books fives for the fact that He takes some outragous things that when telling people about the book they think that is is way out there. And he makes them seem not as nutty as you might think
Great book
livi

this is the best book ever
Kevin Quinn

I loved it. Great adventure and suspense.

• Book Jacket: Let It Bang
    by Hank Green
  • Book Jacket: Waiting for Eden
    Waiting for Eden
    by Elliot Ackerman
    Elliot Ackerman's latest novel, Waiting for Eden, follows Marine Eden Malcom as his death ...

Unsheltered
by Barbara Kingsolver

A timely novel that explores the human capacity for resiliency and compassion.

The Kinship of Secrets
    by Eugenia Kim

A Ladder to the Sky
    by John Boyne

A seductive, unputdownable psychodrama following one brilliant, ruthless man.

Win Strangers in Budapest

Strangers in Budapest

A couple trying to make a new life in a foreign land find themselves drawn into a cultural and generational vendetta.

I Ain't O U T F L S