Reader reviews and comments on The Final Country, plus links to write your own review.

The Final Country

A Milo Milodragovitch Novel

by James Crumley

The Final Country by James Crumley

Oct 2001, 320 pages
    Nov 2002, 320 pages

There is 1 reader review for The Final Country

Anonymous (11/19/01)

Hailed by some as a James Crumley classic and by others as Crumley - a little past his sellby date; this is definitely not for you if your idea of a good mystery/crime novel is a plot-line that politely unravels in the vein of Elizabeth George or P.D. James. However if your tendancy is to the grittier writers, click above to read the excerpt.
--- Davina, BookBrowse.com.

Tender
    by Belinda McKeon

The Sellout
by Paul Beatty

The first book by an American author to win the prestigious Man Booker Prize.

Caught in the Revolution
    by Helen Rappaport

The Fifth Petal
    by Brunonia Barry

Our wisdom comes from our experience, and our experience comes from our foolishness

K Your F C