Reader reviews and comments on Mirabilis, plus links to write your own review.

Mirabilis

by Susann Cokal

Mirabilis by Susann Cokal X
Mirabilis by Susann Cokal

Jun 2001, 320 pages
    May 2002, 400 pages

There are currently 3 reader reviews for Mirabilis

Sherry Cogburn

The most interesting and creative book I have read in a long time. Exciting and unpredictable. I may have to read it again!!!!!
Ruth

Simply beautiful writing. A mysterious and captivating story that kept me reading until it was finished, and wishing that it kept going.
wanda

I love this book! It's dark and funny and moving and sexy and grotesque all at the same time. Whew!

• Book Jacket: And The Ocean Was Our Sky
    An Absolutely Remarkable Thing
    by Hank Green

Unsheltered
by Barbara Kingsolver

A timely novel that explores the human capacity for resiliency and compassion.

The Kinship of Secrets
    by Eugenia Kim

Paris Echo
    by Sebastian Faulks

A story of resistance, complicity, and an unlikely, transformative friendship.

Win Severance