Reader reviews and comments on Lake News, plus links to write your own review.

Lake News

by Barbara Delinsky

Lake News by Barbara Delinsky X
Lake News by Barbara Delinsky

Jun 1999, 416 pages
    May 2000, 544 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Lake News

Cindy

One of the best books this avid reader has ever read is "For My Daughters" by Delinsky. All of her books are well worth the read and I highly recommend them. "Lake News" is true to form.

P. Pease
This is the first book I've read by Delinsky. I found it to be a well written story with beautiful descriptions and complex, interesting characters. The book explores different relationships common to all of us (man-woman, child-parent, siblings) with sensitivity. I intend to seek out other books written by this author.

• Book Jacket: Fake Like Me
    Fake Like Me
    by Barbara Bourland
    After years of trying to make it as a painter in New York City, the unnamed narrator of Fake Like Me...
  • Book Jacket: Hungry
    Hungry
    by Jeff Gordinier
    Noma, René Redzepi's restaurant in Copenhagen, Denmark, has widely been considered among the ...
  • Book Jacket: With the Fire on High
    With the Fire on High
    by Elizabeth Acevedo
    From Like Water for Chocolate to Ratatouille, writers have recognized the power ...
  • Book Jacket: Lanny
    Lanny
    by Max Porter
    At once beautifully poignant and hauntingly grotesque, Max Porter's Lanny is like an unexpected ...

Beirut Hellfire Society
    by Rawi Hage

A searing and visionary novel set in 1970s Beirut that asks what it means to live through war.

Book Club
The Guest Book
by Sarah Blake

"An American epic in the truest sense…"
Entertainment Weekly

Win In the Full Light of the Sun

New from Clare Clark!

"Evocative prose and excellent pacing make this fine historical a must-read for art history buffs."
- Publishers Weekly