MLA Gold Award Site

Reader reviews and comments on The Sisterhood of The Traveling Pants, plus links to write your own review.

by Ann Brashares

Sep 2001, 304 pages
    Mar 2003, 203 pages

There are currently 277 reader reviews for The Sisterhood of The Traveling Pants

Christine- Woodridge Middle School (04/30/10)

A very wonderful book!!!
So i had to do a book report and this is the book I chose. So I started to read it and couldn't put the book down. Its amazing for anyone young or old. Its funny, has meaning, tear-jerking and just plain old great. I also saw the movie!! Also a genius movie!!!
Tasia La'Shon (02/11/10)

The Sisterhood of The Traveling Pants
The Sisterhood of The Traveling Pants Is The Best Book I Have EVER Read!!! Its Funny Enjoyable && Very Exciting! I Absolutely L0VED It!! I Hope There Will Be A 2!
Cassie (02/22/09)

Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants
This book was very enjoyable to read. Especially since there were so many things going on. The whole idea was very good and I just loved the book!!!!!
amanda jenee (04/23/08)

loved them all!!
I have read three of the four books so far. The second one took me just under 5 1/2 hours to read, and the third took me a very impressive 3! I checked the fourth out from the library and can't wait to read it!
Julia Stearn (04/07/08)

Heart Warming Friendships
Brashares has created an amazing combination of hardship, friendship, love, family, and most of all, sisterhood. This book is a perfect book to read for all ages. The story is so simple yet at the same time complex, just affirming that this is a brilliant creation of Brashares.
anel (02/09/08)

Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants
The Sisterhood Of The Traveling Pants series are the most great books that I have ever read. I read a lot of books but these were the best. My favorite characters are Bee and Lena they are so similar to me I think.
shypy (01/26/08)

awsome book
I have read all three books and I am on the fourth one right now. I love them so much. Tibby is my fav.
StAr* (01/16/07)

To the pants
I really enjoyed this book. Especially how the author could write about so many different people, their characters were portrayed in so many interesting ways it was hard to put the book down. I think the pants were such a good symbolism to friendship, I mean, bringing a piece of clothing into the story just makes it more thrilling than four 16 year olds going their separate ways for the summer, for the first time.

I enjoyed every bit of this book,and ater the book, watch the film.

• Book Jacket: City of Secrets
    City of Secrets
    by Stewart O'Nan
    In his new novel, City of Secrets, Stewart O'Nan spins a tale of espionage and intrigue as ...
  • Book Jacket: The Atomic Weight of Love
    The Atomic Weight of Love
    by Elizabeth Church
    A prologue set in 2011 introduces readers to this novel's unforgettable narrator. Meridian ...
  • Book Jacket: Murder at the 42nd Street Library
    Murder at the 42nd Street Library
    by Con Lehane
    It doesn't matter if you're stopping in your favorite library to quickly pick up a book, or settling...

The Alaskan Laundry
    by Brendan Jones

A fresh debut novel about a young woman who moves to Alaska and finds herself through the hard work of fishing.

Win The Weekenders

The Perfect Summer Escape!

Told with Mary Kay Andrews' trademark blend of humor and warmth.

Girl Waits with Gun