Reader reviews and comments on The Sisterhood of The Traveling Pants, plus links to write your own review.

The Sisterhood of The Traveling Pants

by Ann Brashares

The Sisterhood of The Traveling Pants by Ann Brashares

Sep 2001, 304 pages
    Mar 2003, 203 pages

There are currently 277 reader reviews for The Sisterhood of The Traveling Pants

Christine- Woodridge Middle School (04/30/10)

A very wonderful book!!!
So i had to do a book report and this is the book I chose. So I started to read it and couldn't put the book down. Its amazing for anyone young or old. Its funny, has meaning, tear-jerking and just plain old great. I also saw the movie!! Also a genius movie!!!
Tasia La'Shon (02/11/10)

The Sisterhood of The Traveling Pants
The Sisterhood of The Traveling Pants Is The Best Book I Have EVER Read!!! Its Funny Enjoyable && Very Exciting! I Absolutely L0VED It!! I Hope There Will Be A 2!
Cassie (02/22/09)

Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants
This book was very enjoyable to read. Especially since there were so many things going on. The whole idea was very good and I just loved the book!!!!!
amanda jenee (04/23/08)

loved them all!!
I have read three of the four books so far. The second one took me just under 5 1/2 hours to read, and the third took me a very impressive 3! I checked the fourth out from the library and can't wait to read it!
Julia Stearn (04/07/08)

Heart Warming Friendships
Brashares has created an amazing combination of hardship, friendship, love, family, and most of all, sisterhood. This book is a perfect book to read for all ages. The story is so simple yet at the same time complex, just affirming that this is a brilliant creation of Brashares.
anel (02/09/08)

Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants
The Sisterhood Of The Traveling Pants series are the most great books that I have ever read. I read a lot of books but these were the best. My favorite characters are Bee and Lena they are so similar to me I think.
shypy (01/26/08)

awsome book
I have read all three books and I am on the fourth one right now. I love them so much. Tibby is my fav.
StAr* (01/16/07)

To the pants
I really enjoyed this book. Especially how the author could write about so many different people, their characters were portrayed in so many interesting ways it was hard to put the book down. I think the pants were such a good symbolism to friendship, I mean, bringing a piece of clothing into the story just makes it more thrilling than four 16 year olds going their separate ways for the summer, for the first time.

I enjoyed every bit of this book,and ater the book, watch the film.

Discover your next great read here

• Book Jacket: Goodbye Days
    Goodbye Days
    by Jeff Zentner
    Guilt can be a heavy burden for anyone to manage, but it's especially difficult for teenagers. ...
  • Book Jacket: The Twelve Lives of Samuel Hawley
    The Twelve Lives of Samuel Hawley
    by Hannah Tinti
    Hannah Tinti follows her spectacular 2008 debut, The Good Thief, with a novel of uncommon ...
  • Book Jacket: Music of the Ghosts
    Music of the Ghosts
    by Vaddey Ratner

The Nest
by Cynthia D'Aprix Sweeney

No One Is Coming to Save Us
    by Stephanie Powell Watts

One of Entertainment Weekly, Nylon and Elle's most anticipated books of 2017.

The Stars Are Fire
    by Anita Shreve

When all think alike, no one thinks very much

Y S M B, I'll S Y