Reader reviews and comments on The Grand Complication, plus links to write your own review.

The Grand Complication

by Allen Kurzweil

The Grand Complication by Allen Kurzweil X
The Grand Complication by Allen Kurzweil

Aug 2001, 360 pages
    Aug 2002, 512 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for The Grand Complication

What a great book! My shelves are full but this is definitely a keeper - to read again and again. Kurzweil blends mystery, adventure and humour into a wonderfully complicated tale of antiquity, librarians and sex.
martin

I have not read this book yet, but have read Case of Curiosities.(Kurzweils' other book) I HGIHLY reccomend it and am planning to buy '..Complications" as soon as i have paid my hefty coucil tax bill.

• Book Jacket: In Extremis
    In Extremis
    by Lindsey Hilsum
    Marie ColvinInternational journalist Marie Colvin pushed the limits in her work and her personal life. Widely ...
  • Book Jacket: Vita Nostra
    Let It Bang
    by RJ Young

Unsheltered
by Barbara Kingsolver

A timely novel that explores the human capacity for resiliency and compassion.

Paris Echo
    by Sebastian Faulks

A story of resistance, complicity, and an unlikely, transformative friendship.

The Kinship of Secrets