Reader reviews and comments on The Grand Complication, plus links to write your own review.

The Grand Complication

by Allen Kurzweil

The Grand Complication by Allen Kurzweil X
The Grand Complication by Allen Kurzweil

Aug 2001, 360 pages
    Aug 2002, 512 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for The Grand Complication

What a great book! My shelves are full but this is definitely a keeper - to read again and again. Kurzweil blends mystery, adventure and humour into a wonderfully complicated tale of antiquity, librarians and sex.
martin

I have not read this book yet, but have read Case of Curiosities.(Kurzweils' other book) I HGIHLY reccomend it and am planning to buy '..Complications" as soon as i have paid my hefty coucil tax bill.

• Book Jacket: Empire of Sand
    Empire of Sand
    by Tasha Suri
    Tasha Suri's debut novel, Empire of Sand, reads like something out of 1001 Arabian Nights, both ...
  • Book Jacket: In Byron's Wake
    In Byron's Wake
    by Miranda Seymour
    It's tempting to think that our age of celebrity worship coupled with the 24-hour news cycle is ...
  • Book Jacket: The Latecomers
    The Latecomers
    by Helen Klein Ross
    The Latecomers is the third novel written by acclaimed author Helen Klein Ross, following What Was ...
  • Book Jacket: The Inflamed Mind
    The Inflamed Mind
    by Edward Bullmore
    It is common knowledge that depression diminishes the quality of sufferers' lives, but few people ...

Becoming
by Michelle Obama

An intimate, powerful, and inspiring memoir by the former First Lady of the United States.

Golden Child
    by Claire Adam

A deeply affecting debut novel set in Trinidad, following the lives of a family as they navigate impossible choices.

Win Uncommon Type

Uncommon Type
by Tom Hanks

Surprising, intelligent, heartwarming, and a must-have for Tom Hanks fans!

Everything I H-D