Reader reviews and comments on Summer Light, plus links to write your own review.

by Luanne Rice

Summer Light by Luanne Rice X
Summer Light by Luanne Rice

Jun 2001, 384 pages
    May 2002, 512 pages

There are currently 11 reader reviews for Summer Light

Happy Booker's Book Club, June Hewett (07/27/15)

Summer Light
Excellent book. Our book club rated it a 9 out of 10 which is very unusual. You'll enjoy the read!
Mikee (08/26/09)

Summer Light
I strongly recommend Luanne Rice works, you can relate with the stories easily and author's work touches ones heart and life, very fascinating, the first time I read Summer Light in the Select Editions Readers Digest it made fall in love. Really!
Ashleah-Ann (01/06/05)

I adored this novel and many others by Luanne Rice. It was so full of emotion. I recieved it for christmas when I was 13, it was my first novel by Luanne Rice and ever since I have enjoyed all the novels that she has writen. I recomend this novel to any one unless they dont have much time, because it is a hard book to put down. Thanks Luanne!
Diane (08/31/04)

This is has to be one of the best books I have ever read. It made me laugh, made me cry and made me want the book to go on forever. The characters have touched my life and I have never said that about a book before. Thank you Luanne.
Rachael (07/20/04)

I loved this book and could not put it down. I found it easy to relate to the characters and thier relationships with each other. It is full of love, passion, and suspense. I cried during the sentimental parts. I would reccomend this book to anyone.
Caren (06/13/04)

It was okay, but kind of boring. I mean, her characters are not very real.
KiM P. (11/30/03)