Reader reviews and comments on The Proving Ground, plus links to write your own review.

The Proving Ground

Mar 2002, 368 pages

There are currently 4 reader reviews for The Proving Ground

Andre Bourque

Proving Ground
Excellent book, hard to put down. Really makes you think and imagine what it would be like in a situation such as this true story.

An excellent account of an amazing race. If your holiday is longer than 2 days you'll need another book!
Steve S.

What an excellent book. As an avid sailor myself, I found it almost impossible to put this book down.
I really felt that I was part of this race and felt the suffering of the various crews. It is a must read.

What a great book, anybody that likes a story about sailing should read this book!!!

• Book Jacket: A Land of Permanent Goodbyes

• Book Jacket: Educated
    by Tara Westover

The House of Broken Angels
    by Luis Alberto Urrea

The definitive Mexican-American immigrant story from an acclaimed storyteller.

Win The Balcony