Reader reviews and comments on The Proving Ground, plus links to write your own review.

The Proving Ground

Mar 2002, 368 pages

There are currently 4 reader reviews for The Proving Ground

Andre Bourque

Proving Ground
Excellent book, hard to put down. Really makes you think and imagine what it would be like in a situation such as this true story.
David

An excellent account of an amazing race. If your holiday is longer than 2 days you'll need another book!
Steve S.

What an excellent book. As an avid sailor myself, I found it almost impossible to put this book down.
I really felt that I was part of this race and felt the suffering of the various crews. It is a must read.
Jonathan

What a great book, anybody that likes a story about sailing should read this book!!!

• Book Jacket: The Ninth Hour

Love and Other Consolation Prizes
    by Jamie Ford

Win If the Creek Don't Rise

If the Creek Don't Rise

A debut novel bursting with heart, honesty, and homegrown grit.

Y Can't M A S P O O A S E