Reader reviews and comments on The Proving Ground, plus links to write your own review.

The Proving Ground

Mar 2002, 368 pages

There are currently 4 reader reviews for The Proving Ground

Andre Bourque (09/30/08)

Proving Ground
Excellent book, hard to put down. Really makes you think and imagine what it would be like in a situation such as this true story.
David (12/29/04)

An excellent account of an amazing race. If your holiday is longer than 2 days you'll need another book!
Steve S. (04/01/03)

What an excellent book. As an avid sailor myself, I found it almost impossible to put this book down.
I really felt that I was part of this race and felt the suffering of the various crews. It is a must read.
Jonathan (03/26/03)

What a great book, anybody that likes a story about sailing should read this book!!!

• Book Jacket: The End of Eddy

by Melodie Winawer

Win The Chalk Pit

The Chalk Pit:
A Ruth Galloway Mystery

A string of murders takes Ruth underground in the newest book in the series.

T W Don't M A R