Reader reviews and comments on War Story, plus links to write your own review.

War Story

by Gwen Edelman

War Story by Gwen Edelman

Aug 2001, 144 pages
    Aug 2002, 176 pages

There is 1 reader review for War Story

Brooke (04/08/06)

Interesting
This book, War Story, was very interesting. I liked the way that the author told the story. She told it as memories, rather than as it happened. She also skipped around to the good parts of the stories, instead of telling it straight through.
I also liked the main characters. Joeseph was a interesting old man, that had a lot in his day. And, told his stories well.

• Book Jacket: The Dark Flood Rises

The Atomic Weight of Love
by Elizabeth J. Church

Mercies in Disguise
    by Gina Kolata

A story of hope, a family's genetic destiny, and the science that rescued them.

Our Short History
    by Lauren Grodstein

A book is one of the most patient of all man's inventions.

O My D B