Reader reviews and comments on What You Owe Me, plus links to write your own review.

What You Owe Me

by Bebe Moore Campbell

What You Owe Me by Bebe Moore Campbell

Aug 2001, 496 pages
    Sep 2002, 528 pages

There are currently 5 reader reviews for What You Owe Me

Praise for 'What you Owe Me'

The book is absolutely wonderful! Bebe Moore Campbell is once again at her best. A prolific author who entangles readers into another world, and has them emerging with a sense of completeness and new knowledge of life's important lessons.
-M. Wright, Auburn, AL
D. L. Raskin

This book is on my shelf next to Beach Music. The author is the best I have read in years. The lines that twisted and braided through the characters, their unique places in this life and on their ancestral chains create a beauty product for all, black,white.hispanic, male, female, Jew and NonJew, fathers and sons, mothers and daughters, fathers and daughters, and mothers and sons. My friends will hear about this book!
D. L. Raskin
Debi

Well-written story that runs across generations and cultural boundaries.
GMack

I thought the book was pretty good.
Bibliophiend

Campbell should have the success of Terry McMillan. Her writing is much better and her characters are more well drawn. This book once again follows the lives of several families and generations, and she once again makes all the characters believable, real people rather than stereotypical portraits. While I enjoyed this book, it isn't her best work, however. Would highly recommend Brothers and Sisters.

• Book Jacket: Before We Sleep
    by Kate Moore

Win News of the World

The Weight of Ink
    by Rachel Kadish

An intellectual, suspenseful, and entertaining page-turner.

T's S I Numbers