Reader reviews and comments on Suzanne's Diary For Nicholas, plus links to write your own review.

Suzanne's Diary For Nicholas

Apr 2002, 272 pages

There are currently 98 reader reviews for Suzanne's Diary For Nicholas

S.F.

suzannes diary for nicholas
I listened to this book in audio and loved it. Very sad but very good. Real tear jerker.
Krystal

omg!!!!!!!
This was an amazing book. I read this whole book within 1 night, I could not put it down. I cried through the whole thing.I would recommend this book to anybody and everybody!
Krystal

Best Book That I Have Ever Read
This is truly the best book that I have ever read. I laughed and cried. I recommend it to everyone!
Jennifer

THE BEST BOOK EVER!!!!!!!!
The BEST book that has ever been created!
I cried though out the entire thing.
It was excellent!
Nothing else compares to how great this book really is.
I would read it over and over again if I had a copy.
Cynthia Conwell

Life Changing
This book has changed my life - after a scant 66 years. My work has been my passion - as a result, way out of perspective re: reality and values. When my mother died a few years ago, I realized that I was making way to many decisions relative to my commitment to my work - which just happens to be education of adolescents. I let my health, family, and friends drop to the bottom of my list. While integrity was always at the top, so was work!

What a wake up call this book was for me! I could have ended my reading at the very beginning, but it was important to me to see how she lived out those five balls in her reality. Great book for all to read.
J

Best book I've ever read!!!!!!!!
Best book I've ever read. Everyone should read it. I cried throughout most of it. I loved the ending and it was written very well. I hope that everyone has the opportunity to read this novel. It's a keeper to buy and treasure forever!!! I'm giving it a five (5) star (*) rating because I do too think that it is one of the best novels that has ever been created!
Andrea Marie

Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas
I loved the book "Suzanne's Diary for Nicolas" because there is always something going on good or bad. I couldn't put the book down because I wanted to get to the end to see what happens. You get so many emotions reading this book that you just have to read on until the end.
Sarah

Susans Diary For Nicholas
i'm in jr. high and this has to be the best book i've ever read. this book is inspiring, emotional, and sensational. this story had me laughing, crying, and happy. out of all of james patterson's books this has to be a number one for me.

• Book Jacket: Confessions of an Innocent Man
    Confessions of an Innocent Man
    by David R. Dow
    It is circumstance that carries the wave that sweeps trendy Houston restaurateur Rafael Zhettah to ...
  • Book Jacket: Memories of the Future
    Memories of the Future
    by Siri Hustvedt
    I've never kept a journal, but my mother has written in hers for years, the annual volumes she's ...
  • Book Jacket: Professor Chandra Follows His Bliss
    Professor Chandra Follows His Bliss
    by Rajeev Balasubramanyam
    Rajeev Balasubramanyam encapsulates the theme of Professor Chandra Follows his Bliss in its first ...
  • Book Jacket: The Workshop and the World
    The Workshop and the World
    by Robert P. Crease
    The longest glacier in France, the Mer de Glace, is losing roughly 12 feet of ice height each year. ...

Greek to Me
    by Mary Norris

The Comma Queen returns with a buoyant book about language, love, and the wine-dark sea.

The Affairs of the Falcóns
    by Melissa Rivero

A beautiful, urgent novel about the lengths one woman is willing to go to build a new life.

Book Club
An American Marriage
by Tayari Jones

A masterpiece of storytelling, and a 2018 Oprah's Book Club Selection.

Book Club Giveaway!
Win Ecstasy

Win copies to share with friends or your book club!

Ecstasy reveals the true Alma Mahler: composer, author, daughter, mother, wife, lover, and muse.

A B Penny A T U