Reader reviews and comments on Time Stops For No Mouse, plus links to write your own review.

Time Stops For No Mouse

by Michael Hoeye

Time Stops For No Mouse by Michael Hoeye

Jan 2002, 288 pages
    Jan 2003, 256 pages

There are currently 52 reader reviews for Time Stops For No Mouse

Blossum Ling (09/27/16)

Time Stops for No Mouse
It was a very interesting story.
Ria (01/04/12)

fantastic mystery book!
I really enjoyed reading the book because it was a very gripping story, about friendship and helping each other. The characters were very interesting and they had extremely weird names. I have just turned 8 years old and I have been reading this book at school and home. There are lots of long words but I asked my mum for help and learnt new words. The book has very short chapters, so it can be read in smaller chunks.

It is a awesome book!!!
Alis (04/21/11)

Time Stops for No Mouse
At first I thought I would find this book boring...really fictional about mice and moles and other tunneling creatures. But the story developed my interest as much as many adult mysteries, better than some. If the reader can get over the distaste for the characters, the story is pretty exciting and poses some interesting thoughts about life, wanting to live forever, searching for eternal life and what it costs. I therefore recommend this book to young readers who may just be starting their adventure into the genre of detective novels.
person with no name (12/30/10)

The Best! A page turner!
This book is chock full of rich, suspense, details and information. A real page turner. I have read many books in my life but by far this is the best. I would love to know more about the author and his advice.
Lauren Pienaar (07/17/10)

AWESOME
This is an absolutely AMAZING BOOK about a wonderful,brave mouse (Hermux Tantamoq) who searches through dangerous encounters for a charming female mouse (Linda Perflinger) who disappeared after a visit to his watchmaking store. A few days later a fishy rat came to collect the watch but Hermux refused. Later Hermux sees something curiously out of place and knows that somethings up! a LOVELY tale about a LOVELY mouse!
Megan Smith (07/14/10)

The best book
This book is the best read I have had in years! It is an exciting book full of character and courage from an extremely brave mouse (Hermux Tantamoq ) who investigates the disappearance of one of his customers from his watchmaking store. This courageous little mouse puts himself through danger to help Linda Perflinger a young charming mouse who tickles Hermux's fancy and he would like to see her again. He has to be daring but time is running out for the little mouse.
Kristina Olson (04/09/10)

I Love This Book
This book is just absolutely AMAZING! I highly recomend it!
Sasha Eldridge (03/01/10)

ammaziiinn
This book as been my top fav. in the past three years and I'm only 14. I love this book and I recommend this to anybody who likes action and adventure. I love it :D

Discover your next great read here

• Book Jacket: The Rules of Magic

by Francesca Hornak

Win The Wisdom of Sundays

The Wisdom of Sundays
by Oprah Winfrey

Life-changing insights from super soul conversations.

A Good M I H T F