Reader reviews and comments on In Harm's Way, plus links to write your own review.

In Harm's Way

by Doug Stanton

In Harm's Way by Doug Stanton X
In Harm's Way by Doug Stanton

Apr 2001, 320 pages
    May 2002, 384 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for In Harm's Way

Michael Danich

Hard to put down. A real story about real men in a real and unbelievable situation. We should never forget what these men did for our country. I laughed and cried. The book puts you there next to them throughout the event. This book was long overdue for the boys of the USS Indianapolis. Thank you to all who served.
Carlos Felfoldi

Great book
Great book. Need to read it.

• Book Jacket: Auntie Poldi and the Sicilian Lions
    The Girls in the Picture
    by Melanie Benjamin

The House of Broken Angels
    by Luis Alberto Urrea

The definitive Mexican-American immigrant story from an acclaimed storyteller.

Sometimes I Lie