Reader reviews and comments on In Harm's Way, plus links to write your own review.

In Harm's Way

May 2002, 384 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for In Harm's Way

Michael Danich

A MUST READ!!!
Hard to put down. A real story about real men in a real and unbelievable situation. We should never forget what these men did for our country. I laughed and cried. The book puts you there next to them throughout the event. This book was long overdue for the boys of the USS Indianapolis. Thank you to all who served.
Carlos Felfoldi

Great book
Great book. Need to read it.

• Book Jacket: In Extremis
    Let It Bang
    by RJ Young

Unsheltered
by Barbara Kingsolver

A timely novel that explores the human capacity for resiliency and compassion.

Paris Echo
    by Sebastian Faulks

A story of resistance, complicity, and an unlikely, transformative friendship.

A Ladder to the Sky
    by John Boyne

A seductive, unputdownable psychodrama following one brilliant, ruthless man.

Win Severance