Reader reviews and comments on The Edge of Town, plus links to write your own review.

The Edge of Town

by Dorothy Garlock

The Edge of Town by Dorothy Garlock X
The Edge of Town by Dorothy Garlock

Apr 2001, 352 pages
    May 2002, 480 pages

There are currently 3 reader reviews for The Edge of Town

shay

I find it impossible not to love Dorothy's books. I have read all of them and have yet to find one that did not grab me from the very first page. I love the heart warming characters and can't wait for the bad ones to "get their dues". In this book, Julie Jones steals your heart and has you pulling for her as she faces all the challenges before her. this is one more that goes in my Dorthy Garlock collection!

darla varvel

I just love to read your books i have been collecting them. I thought that you had a new one coming out called HIGH ON THE HILL I have been looking every where for it. I get so excited when I see a new DORTHY GARLOCK book, I buy it and when I get home I can't wait to start reading it . I just can't put them down. thanks for making life better for me. My sister-in-law started me to reading your books. thanks to her I have found something very special to me. I live for the next book. thanks darla varvel dvarvel@earthlink.net

Donna Everett, WA
Very well written. Kept me on the edge of my seat. Couldn't put it down.
Felt the characters were real. A very shocking twist at the end.

• Book Jacket: Vita Nostra
    A Spark of Light
    by Jodi Picoult

Unsheltered
by Barbara Kingsolver

A timely novel that explores the human capacity for resiliency and compassion.

A Ladder to the Sky
    by John Boyne

A seductive, unputdownable psychodrama following one brilliant, ruthless man.

Paris Echo
    by Sebastian Faulks

A story of resistance, complicity, and an unlikely, transformative friendship.

Win Severance