Reader reviews and comments on Fearless Jones, plus links to write your own review.

Fearless Jones

by Walter Mosley

Fearless Jones by Walter Mosley

Jun 2001, 320 pages
    Jun 2002, 400 pages

There are currently 4 reader reviews for Fearless Jones

Rianna (11/06/03)

At first I was skeptical about picking up the book but once I had it in my hands it was hard to put down. I loved the book Fearless Jones. The characters and the way that life was depicted was in the novel was so real. Everything that was set in a different era seemed so much like today. I would like to keep up with ol Paris and Fearless in books to come. I would also reccomend this book to anyone looking for a good action-packed, fast paced mystery.
N H (04/20/03)

It was an engaging, intresting novel which was able to hold on to my intrest throughout the entire work and I liked the use of realisim of the novel and its believable plot of following the money. Finally I think it was a really good book on friendship and how it can really help you when you need it most.
Cynthia (12/10/02)

There's no word that can describe this book, it's a must read. The characters are real. Its like a movie that you don't want to end.
ElJon (09/11/02)

I read this book and had to force myself to read what I did. I finally gave up after having read 1/2 of it, read the last few pages and took it back to the library, (glad I hadn't bought it). It moved to slow and did not hold my interest. It starts with a bang and pretty much fizzles from there. Im not encouraged to purchase his new book or check it out from the library after reading this one.

All Tomorrow's Parties
    by Rob Spillman
  • Book Jacket: Strangers in Their Own Land
    Strangers in Their Own Land
    by Arlie Russell Hochschild
  • Book Jacket: The Dry
    The Dry
    by Jane Harper
    After receiving a letter from his childhood friend's father, Aaron Falk, a Melbourne police officer ...

The Sellout
by Paul Beatty

The first book by an American author to win the prestigious Man Booker Prize.

The Fifth Petal
    by Brunonia Barry

Home Sweet Home
    by April Smith

From the widely praised author of the FBI Special Agent Ana Grey series, a stunning novel set in the McCarthy era.

Every good journalist has a novel in him - which is an excellent place for it.

K Your F C