Reader reviews and comments on The Unknown Errors of Our Lives, plus links to write your own review.

The Unknown Errors of Our Lives

by Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni

The Unknown Errors of Our Lives by Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni

Apr 2001, 268 pages
    Jan 2002, 288 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for The Unknown Errors of Our Lives

Amber

I thought this book was amazingly well-written and extremely 'real'. Having grown up half of my life in the West and half in the East, I could relate to many, many issues that were discussed. The first story "Mrs Dutta writes a letter" actually forced me to think about the difficulty and turmoil my mother-in-law faces when she comes to visit me in USA. Divakrni presents the 'errors' in our lives in such an-undramaztized manner, that you dont feel quilty, but you do make a resolve that you will try to not err the next time round.
geetha

The Unknown Errors
I thought some of the stories are not clear. I found many of the characters are like real characters.

Smoke
    by Dan Vyleta
  • Book Jacket: Golden Hill
    Golden Hill
    by Francis Spufford
  • Book Jacket: Midnight at the Electric
    Midnight at the Electric
    by Jodi Lynn Anderson
    The world changes, but humanity stays the same. Whether a book takes place in the year 1510 or 2010,...

Win The Library of Light and Shadow