Reader reviews and comments on Thief of Time, plus links to write your own review.

Thief of Time

Apr 2002, 384 pages

There are currently 3 reader reviews for Thief of Time

Leila

Awesome :)
Awesome. Nothing else to add :)
Frances Cradone

I love this book!!!!
This book is a great comedy that I find now to be my favorite. I found myself laughing every minute or so, and it is hard to make me laugh. I highly recommend this book to everyone!!!!
Alex

This book is slow and does not seem to have a good subject that it is written on. The book could have been a bit faster, the only highlight is the middle part where someone is murdered

Grace