Reader reviews and comments on The Ice Child, plus links to write your own review.

The Ice Child

by Elizabeth McGregor

The Ice Child by Elizabeth McGregor X
The Ice Child by Elizabeth McGregor

May 2001, 400 pages
    Sep 2002, 448 pages

There is 1 reader review for The Ice Child

I prefer not to disclose

"I felt the exposition of this book was well written and kept the reader reading. But as I read on, I became more and more dulled by the book and I feel that a little more suspense could of been used to catch the readers attention."

• Book Jacket: A Land of Permanent Goodbyes

• Book Jacket: Educated
    by Tara Westover

The House of Broken Angels
    by Luis Alberto Urrea

The definitive Mexican-American immigrant story from an acclaimed storyteller.

Sometimes I Lie