Reader reviews and comments on The Ice Child, plus links to write your own review.

The Ice Child

by Elizabeth McGregor

The Ice Child by Elizabeth McGregor

May 2001, 400 pages
    Sep 2002, 448 pages

There is 1 reader review for The Ice Child

I prefer not to disclose (05/13/02)

"I felt the exposition of this book was well written and kept the reader reading. But as I read on, I became more and more dulled by the book and I feel that a little more suspense could of been used to catch the readers attention."

All Tomorrow's Parties
    by Rob Spillman
  • Book Jacket: Strangers in Their Own Land
    Strangers in Their Own Land
    by Arlie Russell Hochschild
  • Book Jacket: The Dry
    The Dry
    by Jane Harper
    After receiving a letter from his childhood friend's father, Aaron Falk, a Melbourne police officer ...

The Sellout
by Paul Beatty

The first book by an American author to win the prestigious Man Booker Prize.

Home Sweet Home
    by April Smith

From the widely praised author of the FBI Special Agent Ana Grey series, a stunning novel set in the McCarthy era.

The Fifth Petal
    by Brunonia Barry

Every good journalist has a novel in him - which is an excellent place for it.

K Your F C