Reader reviews and comments on The Ice Child, plus links to write your own review.

The Ice Child

by Elizabeth McGregor

The Ice Child by Elizabeth McGregor

May 2001, 400 pages
    Sep 2002, 448 pages

There is 1 reader review for The Ice Child

I prefer not to disclose

"I felt the exposition of this book was well written and kept the reader reading. But as I read on, I became more and more dulled by the book and I feel that a little more suspense could of been used to catch the readers attention."

• Book Jacket: The Force
    by Julian Barnes

Win The Library of Light and Shadow

The Library of Light and Shadow by M.J. Rose

The Almost Sisters

A powerful, emotionally resonant novel of the South.

T H Are B T O