Reader reviews and comments on On The Street Where You Live, plus links to write your own review.

On The Street Where You Live

Apr 2002, 320 pages

There are currently 25 reader reviews for On The Street Where You Live

Carlee

Two Thumbs Up!
This book was awesome! My favorite book ever! I would definitely recomend this book!
Klara

I love to read books by Mary Higgins Clark and I would like to say that this novel will become one of my favourites.
Hannah

Had you on the edge of your seat every second and kept you guessing until the very end.
Katie

i thought the book was wonderful and of course everyone loves a suspenful book! the "reincarnated" serial killer...ended up being the one i thought she should be with! read the book and i promise you'll love it
none of your biz(LOL)

my friend read it and said it was a great book and was very suspencefull.
Myra baldwin

I love murder mystery's and i was so suprised that i guessed the wrong person i also thought it was <<edited for potential plot spoiler>> who was pretty weird!!!!
Rachael

What ABOUT Eric?
Amanda

I had to do a project for a school project. When my mom told me about this book I knew I HAD to read it! It was so suspensful, and I loved it! Now each of my friends are reading it, and they love it too!

• Book Jacket: The Wrong Heaven
    The Wrong Heaven
    by Amy Bonnafons
    The narrators of the short story collection The Wrong Heaven are plagued by critical talking lawn ...
  • Book Jacket: Southernmost
    Southernmost
    by Silas House
    Southernmost opens with a devastating flood in Cumberland Valley, Tennessee. Could it be divine ...
  • Book Jacket: Confessions of the Fox
    Confessions of the Fox
    by Jordy Rosenberg
    In Confessions of the Fox, a fictional academic, Dr. Voth, finds a manuscript in the library where ...
  • Book Jacket: Tango Lessons
    Tango Lessons
    by Meghan Flaherty
    Meghan Flaherty's touching memoir, Tango Lessons, reveals some hard but important truths about ...

The Radium Girls by Kate Moore

The incredible true story of the women who fought America's Undark danger.

So Much Life Left Over
    by Louis de Bernieres

An evocative and emotional novel set between the World Wars.

Our House
    by Louise Candlish

A disturbing and addictive novel of domestic suspense.

Meet Me at the Museum
    by Anne Youngson

A celebration of letters, kindred spirits and writing a new story for yourself.

Win Vox

VOX by Christina Dalcher

The story of what one woman will do to protect herself and her daughter in a society where half the population is silenced.

T B Y Speak