Reader reviews and comments on On The Street Where You Live, plus links to write your own review.

On The Street Where You Live

by Mary Higgins Clark

On The Street Where You Live by Mary Higgins Clark X
On The Street Where You Live by Mary Higgins Clark

Apr 2001, 320 pages
    Apr 2002, 320 pages

There are currently 25 reader reviews for On The Street Where You Live

Brandon M (08/23/10)

Suspensful, but a bit lacking in the ending
This is the second book I've read by Mary Higgins Clark and I was expecting it to be as good as the first I read (Pretend You Don't See Her). I liked this book, although some parts were a bit confusing to me. I would have never guessed the ending, although Clark never tells us what happens to one of the key characters in the ending...that left me disappointed. Other than that, it was an enjoyable read and I would recommend it.
Umbri (09/29/08)

Alright
It was an alright book, but bored me in a few places. I was almost disappointed at the ending. Seemed too simple and predictable, I kept guessing things you'd think no one would guess, but in the end it was who everyone thought it would be. *sighs*
Carlee (07/14/07)

Two Thumbs Up!
This book was awesome! My favorite book ever! I would definitely recomend this book!
missy (06/01/06)

Are you kidding?
I thought this was an excellent book, but the end left me furious. What DID happen to .... [remainder of review deleted due to plot spoiler].
Klara (02/05/05)

I love to read books by Mary Higgins Clark and I would like to say that this novel will become one of my favourites.
Hannah (01/25/05)

Had you on the edge of your seat every second and kept you guessing until the very end.
Katie (01/12/05)

i thought the book was wonderful and of course everyone loves a suspenful book! the "reincarnated" serial killer...ended up being the one i thought she should be with! read the book and i promise you'll love it
none of your biz(LOL) (11/02/04)

my friend read it and said it was a great book and was very suspencefull.

• Book Jacket: Circe
    by Anjali Sachdeva
  • Book Jacket: Look Alive Out There
    Look Alive Out There
    by Sloane Crosley
    After a brief (and thoroughly enjoyable) foray into fiction (with her 2015 novel The Clasp), Sloane ...
  • Book Jacket: Winter Sisters
    Winter Sisters
    by Robin Oliveira
    Winter Sisters begins with an epic blizzard (see Beyond the Book) hitting the entire Northeast of ...

Music of the Ghosts by Vaddey Ratner

Other People's Houses
    by Abbi Waxman

Win The Leavers

The Leavers by Lisa Ko

One of the most anticipated books of 2017--now in paperback!

T E H N Clothes