Reader reviews and comments on Female Intelligence, plus links to write your own review.

Female Intelligence

by Jane Heller

Female Intelligence by Jane Heller X
Female Intelligence by Jane Heller

Apr 2001, 336 pages
    Feb 2002, 336 pages

There are currently 3 reader reviews for Female Intelligence

jeni dela cruz

i'm a jane heller fan. from cha cha cha to the club, infernal affairs, princess charming and now to this. fun, fun, fun. laugh-out-loud book.

This was the first Jane Heller book that I have read. I found it hilarious, insightful, and very well-written. If you're like me, and have a limited amount of time to read, but really need some outlet for pure enjoyment, pick up this book !
Fel

I found this book thoroughly enjoyable, but not extremely fast paced. I recommend it if you want a laug because, overall, it's funny and easy to relate to.

• Book Jacket: A Ladder to the Sky
    A Ladder to the Sky
    by John Boyne
    Of our 44 First Impression readers, 32 gave A Ladder to the Sky a four- or five-star review for an ...
  • Book Jacket: In Extremis
    And The Ocean Was Our Sky
    by Patrick Ness

Unsheltered
by Barbara Kingsolver

A timely novel that explores the human capacity for resiliency and compassion.

A Ladder to the Sky
    by John Boyne

A seductive, unputdownable psychodrama following one brilliant, ruthless man.

Win Severance