Reader reviews and comments on Female Intelligence, plus links to write your own review.

Female Intelligence

by Jane Heller

Female Intelligence by Jane Heller

Apr 2001, 336 pages
    Feb 2002, 336 pages

There are currently 3 reader reviews for Female Intelligence

Fel (01/23/05)

I found this book thoroughly enjoyable, but not extremely fast paced. I recommend it if you want a laug because, overall, it's funny and easy to relate to.
jeni dela cruz (11/09/04)

i'm a jane heller fan. from cha cha cha to the club, infernal affairs, princess charming and now to this. fun, fun, fun. laugh-out-loud book.
Anonymous (07/01/04)

This was the first Jane Heller book that I have read. I found it hilarious, insightful, and very well-written. If you're like me, and have a limited amount of time to read, but really need some outlet for pure enjoyment, pick up this book !

• Book Jacket: I See You
    I See You
    by Clare Mackintosh
    Clare MackIntosh has written a haunting thriller that has kept our readers at the edge of their ...
  • Book Jacket: Perfect Little World
    Perfect Little World
    by Kevin Wilson
    It might be the beginning of a tragic story: Izzy Poole falls in love with her mentally unstable ...
  • Book Jacket: Pachinko
    Pachinko
    by Min Jin Lee

June
by Miranda Beverly-Whittemore

The Typewriter's Tale
    by Michiel Heyns

A thought-provoking novel on love, art and life fully lived.

Caught in the Revolution
    by Helen Rappaport

A book is one of the most patient of all man's inventions.

K Your F C