Reader reviews and comments on Cold Paradise, plus links to write your own review.

Cold Paradise

by Stuart Woods

Cold Paradise by Stuart Woods

Apr 2001, 352 pages
    Apr 2002, 432 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Cold Paradise

Matthew John Ray

I read this book. It started out really well. It kind of surprised me with all the sex in it. I expected the viloence and the drugs. when i read that part of the book it spun my clock. I am 17 and in hgih school ad i am a very picky reader i usually read scifi or hary potter. but whern i read this i went strait out and got another stone barrington book. he is the man i weant to be. i suggest even if your a pickty reader lie me or if u dont, like to read to read this book cause its that good.
matt anzulidia

This book was awesome. I started out reading it as a assighnment for my creative writing class and i finished within 3 days and i didnt get the book untill a week after all my class mates. Stone Barrington is a man's man. Stuart Woods keeps you on your toes and makes you want to get to the next page. I would find my self reading this book on the marta train on the way home. i have now read two other Stone Barrington books and i am planning to read the rest not to mention start on the hooly barker stories. my advice for anyone is to get this book it will take you for a ride.

• Book Jacket: New People
    by Laurie Forest

Cruel Beautiful World by Caroline Leavitt

Happiness
    by Heather Harpham

A love story that follows a one-of-a-kind family through twists of fate that require nearly unimaginable choices.

Win Hame