Reader reviews and comments on Salem Falls, plus links to write your own review.

Salem Falls

Jul 2002, 448 pages

There are currently 5 reader reviews for Salem Falls

I am Sparta

Great
This was my first Picoult book, but i have to admit it was great. Mysterious, sexy and fun. 10 out of 5
Ellen

Unbelievable Story
I am a true fan of Jodi Picoult and once again she writes an incredible tale. The way that Addie moves throughout the story, searching for answers to her own life is amazing. The father/daughter storylines were truly genuine and I am always amazed at the twists and turns of her novels.
kimberly

Love can destroy a man
I loved this book! The lust that Gillian had for Jack, and her determination to destroy him was constant! Although, Jack wasn't going to have his life get thrown away without a fight. I recommend this book to everyone!
Brenda

Another good one
This is another great book from Jodi. She made me feel sorry for both parties in this book. It seems love is a key factor in this book. It made me just want to cuddle up with my boyfriend and not let go. She showed me that to love someone you also have to love their imperfections.
Catherine

Sadly disappointing
Again, Jodi Picoult has dragged me through what could have been a very good book only to disappoint again in the last few chapters. What could have been a cliff-hanger of a book ended up resolving every tiny detail...I would not recommend this book to anyone

• Book Jacket: American Prison
    American Prison
    by Shane Bauer
    After spending over two years in Iran's notorious Evin Prison for supposedly crossing the country's ...
  • Book Jacket: Small Fry
    Small Fry
    by Lisa Brennan-Jobs
    Small Fry is the debut memoir from Lisa Brennan-Jobs, long-time journalist and writer, and oldest ...
  • Book Jacket: The Winter Soldier
    The Winter Soldier
    by Daniel Mason
    Imagine the thousands of confounding cases doctors face routinely for which diagnoses are hard to ...
  • Book Jacket: Brother
    Brother
    by David Chariandy
    Brother is the brief, moving account of how a single, tragic moment in time can alter the course of ...

The Ninth Hour by Alice McDermott

A crowning achievement of one of the finest American writers at work today.

Sold on a Monday
    by Kristina McMorris

An unforgettable novel inspired by a stunning piece of history.

Win The Clockmaker's Daughter