Reader reviews and comments on Salem Falls, plus links to write your own review.

Salem Falls

Jul 2002, 448 pages

There are currently 5 reader reviews for Salem Falls

I am Sparta

Great
This was my first Picoult book, but i have to admit it was great. Mysterious, sexy and fun. 10 out of 5
Ellen

Unbelievable Story
I am a true fan of Jodi Picoult and once again she writes an incredible tale. The way that Addie moves throughout the story, searching for answers to her own life is amazing. The father/daughter storylines were truly genuine and I am always amazed at the twists and turns of her novels.
kimberly

Love can destroy a man
I loved this book! The lust that Gillian had for Jack, and her determination to destroy him was constant! Although, Jack wasn't going to have his life get thrown away without a fight. I recommend this book to everyone!
Brenda

Another good one
This is another great book from Jodi. She made me feel sorry for both parties in this book. It seems love is a key factor in this book. It made me just want to cuddle up with my boyfriend and not let go. She showed me that to love someone you also have to love their imperfections.
Catherine

Sadly disappointing
Again, Jodi Picoult has dragged me through what could have been a very good book only to disappoint again in the last few chapters. What could have been a cliff-hanger of a book ended up resolving every tiny detail...I would not recommend this book to anyone

• Book Jacket: Black Leopard, Red Wolf
    Black Leopard, Red Wolf
    by Marlon James
    If you are looking for an indulgent, escapist fantasy, Black Leopard, Red Wolf may not be for you. ...
  • Book Jacket: That Time I Loved You
    That Time I Loved You
    by Carianne Leung
    Carrianne Leung was a Toronto Book Award finalist for That Time I Loved You as well as for her debut...
  • Book Jacket: The Pianist from Syria
    The Pianist from Syria
    by Aeham Ahmad
    Aeham Ahmad became famous as the face of Syrian suffering when a photo of him playing piano in the ...
  • Book Jacket: The Smiling Man
    The Smiling Man
    by Joseph Knox
    Joseph Knox's latest turns on a simple premise: an unidentified and unidentifiable murdered man is ...

The Last Year of the War
    by Susan Meissner

A little-known story of WWII with great resonance for our times.

A People's History of Heaven
    by Mathangi Subramanian

A story of love and friendship, and fighting for the places we love.

Book Club
Girls Burn Brighter
by Shobha Rao

An extraordinary and heart-rending tale of two girls with all the odds against them.

Book Club Giveaway!
Win The Summer Country

Win up to 12 copies to share with friends or your book club!

A sweeping epic of lost love, lies, jealousy, and rebellion set in colonial Barbados.

D T T! Full S A!