Reader reviews and comments on The Lost Daughter of Happiness, plus links to write your own review.

The Lost Daughter of Happiness

by Geling Yan

The Lost Daughter of Happiness by Geling Yan X
The Lost Daughter of Happiness by Geling Yan

Apr 2001, 288 pages
    May 2002, 288 pages

There is 1 reader review for The Lost Daughter of Happiness

Klaus Griesbach

The lost daughter of happiness
I am 67 years old, a passionate reader all my life, reading this book I ask myself how come that no writer from the west ever looked at love this so very true way, a masterpiece !

• Book Jacket: Beauty in the Broken Places