Reader reviews and comments on Feeling Sorry For Celia, plus links to write your own review.

Feeling Sorry For Celia

Jan 2002, 288 pages

There are currently 50 reader reviews for Feeling Sorry For Celia

Sarah

Great book
I'm 14 and this book was really good. I liked the fact that Elizabeth even though her friend didn't appreciate what she did she went to go rescue her and that is what true friendship is. So I really liked this book a lot and I recommend it to everyone who is awesome. hehehe;)
nena

Best book ever
I am 17yrs old and I really love this book. I like the way is written, as if it was for real. Elizabeth is kind of like me because I am always worried about my best friend. I recommend this book.
K.J.F.R

about Jaclyn Moriarty's books
To anyone who has read (and loved) 'Feeling Sorry For Celia' know this: Jaclyn Moriarty has written other books! It's a little difficult to find them because they have different names in America than in UK, but they are there! (I noticed that a lot of people don't seem to have read the other books ) Anyways, I loved the two books by Jaclyn Moriarty that I read. In fact, I am now working on my own book written in letter form. I'm finding it rather difficult, but I hope it turns out. Although I know it won't be as good as Jaclyn Moriarty's books! :)
a Jaclyn Moriarty fan!

A great book!
I'm only 11, but I LOVED this book! It's so unique and cool how it's written in letters! I really enjoyed reading this different style sort of book and I've recommended it to all of my friends! Celia and Elizabeth are so REAL! I expect to be able to speak to them, they're so realistic!
Lizzy K

I loved it, it was so so so funny and I thought the way the story is told in letters made it different and more interesting. It is so realistic yet far from boring!
Elise Miller

I LOVE this book! If you're looking for a book to read, then pick this one- It's the best!
Tamara

This book is the best book ever!I picked it up from my library just because I was in a hurry And It is an excellent book..
I'm 12!
Anez, 12 years old

This is one of the best books I have ever read and I read a lot of books. I think Jaclyn Moriarty is a fabulous sauthor, and just after reading the short biography of her in the book, she inspired me and is now my role model. My school asked me to choose one book to purchase for the library and I wrote down ANY BOOK BY JACLYN MORIARTY. I am really sad that she only has one book out, but I think thyat this one one book is good enough to make up for any number of books she could have written

• Book Jacket: That Time I Loved You
    That Time I Loved You
    by Carianne Leung
    Carrianne Leung was a Toronto Book Award finalist for That Time I Loved You as well as for her debut...
  • Book Jacket: The Pianist from Syria
    The Pianist from Syria
    by Aeham Ahmad
    Aeham Ahmad became famous as the face of Syrian suffering when a photo of him playing piano in the ...
  • Book Jacket: The Smiling Man
    The Smiling Man
    by Joseph Knox
    Joseph Knox's latest turns on a simple premise: an unidentified and unidentifiable murdered man is ...
  • Book Jacket: The Heavens
    The Heavens
    by Sandra Newman
    I've been a big fan of Sandra Newman's writing ever since reading her 2014 novel The Country of Ice ...

American Princess
    by Stephanie Marie Thornton

Rated 4.9 stars by BookBrowse members - one of the highest scores of all time!

A People's History of Heaven
    by Mathangi Subramanian

A story of love and friendship, and fighting for the places we love.

Book Club
Girls Burn Brighter
by Shobha Rao

An extraordinary and heart-rending tale of two girls with all the odds against them.

Book Club Giveaway!
Win The Summer Country

Win up to 12 copies to share with friends or your book club!

A sweeping epic of lost love, lies, jealousy, and rebellion set in colonial Barbados.

D T T! Full S A!