Reader reviews and comments on These Granite Islands, plus links to write your own review.

These Granite Islands

by Sarah Stonich

These Granite Islands by Sarah Stonich

Mar 2001, 320 pages
    Mar 2002, 336 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for These Granite Islands

Karen Pfeil (01/11/04)

I read this book over the holidays and let me say, it made my Christmas brighter! I was staying at my mother-in-law's house and had to keep finding a quiet corner so that I could dive back into the captivating story of Isabel and Catherine. Any woman who has ever had a special, and perhaps somewhat unorthodox or life-changing, friendship with another woman will not be able to resist this wonderful story. It was a great read and I want to thank the author for her beautiful creation. I'm looking forward to her next novel!
Nancy L. Bert (11/03/03)

Hauntingly beautiful. One is enthralled from the very first. One of the best novels I have read in many a moon.

Discover your next great read here

• Book Jacket: Caught in the Revolution

The Atomic Weight of Love
by Elizabeth J. Church

Lola
    by Melissa Scrivner Love

An astonishing debut crime thriller about an unforgettable woman.

Mercies in Disguise
    by Gina Kolata

A story of hope, a family's genetic destiny, and the science that rescued them.

Information is the currency of democracy

O My D B