Reader reviews and comments on These Granite Islands, plus links to write your own review.

These Granite Islands

by Sarah Stonich

These Granite Islands by Sarah Stonich X
These Granite Islands by Sarah Stonich

Mar 2001, 320 pages
    Mar 2002, 336 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for These Granite Islands

Karen Pfeil

I read this book over the holidays and let me say, it made my Christmas brighter! I was staying at my mother-in-law's house and had to keep finding a quiet corner so that I could dive back into the captivating story of Isabel and Catherine. Any woman who has ever had a special, and perhaps somewhat unorthodox or life-changing, friendship with another woman will not be able to resist this wonderful story. It was a great read and I want to thank the author for her beautiful creation. I'm looking forward to her next novel!
Nancy L. Bert

Hauntingly beautiful. One is enthralled from the very first. One of the best novels I have read in many a moon.

• Book Jacket: Rust & Stardust
    Rust & Stardust
    by T Greenwood
    Highly readable and tightly plotted, T. Greenwood's Rust and Stardust achieves the perfect ...
  • Book Jacket: American Prison
    American Prison
    by Shane Bauer
    After spending over two years in Iran's notorious Evin Prison for supposedly crossing the country's ...
  • Book Jacket: Small Fry
    Small Fry
    by Lisa Brennan-Jobs
    Small Fry is the debut memoir from Lisa Brennan-Jobs, long-time journalist and writer, and oldest ...
  • Book Jacket: The Winter Soldier
    The Winter Soldier
    by Daniel Mason
    Imagine the thousands of confounding cases doctors face routinely for which diagnoses are hard to ...

The Removes by Tatjana Soli

A powerful, transporting novel about the addictive intensity and freedom of the American frontier.

Sold on a Monday
    by Kristina McMorris

An unforgettable novel inspired by a stunning piece of history.

Win The Clockmaker's Daughter