Reader reviews and comments on The Wisdom of Menopause, plus links to write your own review.

The Wisdom of Menopause

Mar 2001, 464 pages
    Mar 2002, 608 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for The Wisdom of Menopause

Carrie

Nancy, I loved this book as well. My mom is going through menopause right now and I bought the book for her for a Christmas present and it really helped. She read it and then we discussed her feelings on the subject. Now we have a better relationship and it's all thanks to this book.
Nancy Custodio

Wow! What a book. All of my symptoms were not only validated but explained in detail. Many options were given and now my time this summer will be to go to my primary doctor and have him help me to decide. I am so thankful for this book- I felt like I was having a mental breakdown when I turned 38. My sisters had the same thing happen to them and so I did not feel alone. Your book, along with my Bible, is my reference book now and for many years to come!!!

• Book Jacket: In Extremis
    In Extremis
    by Lindsey Hilsum
    Marie ColvinInternational journalist Marie Colvin pushed the limits in her work and her personal life. Widely ...
  • Book Jacket: Vita Nostra
    Let It Bang
    by RJ Young

Unsheltered
by Barbara Kingsolver

A timely novel that explores the human capacity for resiliency and compassion.

Paris Echo
    by Sebastian Faulks

A story of resistance, complicity, and an unlikely, transformative friendship.

A Ladder to the Sky
    by John Boyne

A seductive, unputdownable psychodrama following one brilliant, ruthless man.

Win Severance