Reader reviews and comments on Scarlet Feather, plus links to write your own review.

Scarlet Feather

by Maeve Binchy

Scarlet Feather by Maeve Binchy X
Scarlet Feather by Maeve Binchy

Mar 2001, 528 pages
    Mar 2002, 560 pages

There are currently 3 reader reviews for Scarlet Feather

About scarlet feather
It is very good story. I am a student. So I like to read novels. Maeve binchy had written it very well. But in some cases I feel so boring. It is about Tom feather and Cathy feather that they had found scarlet feather. This is about the whole year. Marcella was a beautiful, gorgeous girl. Tom also was very handsome. Their meeting started from the new year's eve and in the month of February there was a misunderstanding between them. So Marcella went to her own home. Then they came because of hannah Mitchell, maura. So this is like this. Many up and downs came in Cathy feather's life and Tom feather's life too. Cathy was very poor but she was that much able to handle her business and her house too. His husband Neil was not so supportive. When in June she was pregnant Neil was not that much careful. His mind was only in his duty. So this novel continues like this.

Great novel, i would read it agian

I just finished it last nite ... and was so sorry to see it end ... although i know it is not likely that she will revisit these characters ... i wish it would happen ... so much i still need to know ... the characters were real people for me ... that i dropped in on whenever i had the time

• Book Jacket: Eat the Apple