What readers think of 1st To Die, plus links to write your own review.

1st To Die

1st to die
So thrilling!
'net

1st To Die
Being a first time reader of James Paterson, I was referred by a friend to give him a try. Well, 1st To Die was a book I couldn't put down. The suspense, angles and twists had everything to keep me interested. The only negative I can say is at the end regarding the lead characters love interest. Very disappointed.I wanted to put the book down and say, forget it. But I continued and it turned out OK, but it left me knowing that person wouldn't continue in the series of the Women's Murder Club books. With all that said though, I will by the next in the series, I'm hooked.
emochick

Best Muder Book
This is the best murder book I have read since Along Came A Spider. This was a thriller I could not put down!
Jessica

this book was a wonderfully thrilling and exciting piece of work. I definitely hope for a sequael.
Charli

this was the BEST book I have EVER read and it was my first James Patterson book so now iam looking forward to reading the other books!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Micayla

When I started reading this book I couldn't stop. It is the BEST book I have EVER read!
Stephanie

This was the first James Patterson book. It was amazing. It was able to touch my emotions and it made me cry several times. James Patterson is a wonderful novelist. If you enjoyed this book read his When the Wind Blows and The Lake House if you already haven't.

Enjoy!!:)
Courtney

AWESOME!!!!I HATE reading, but my friend talked me into ready this book. It was incredible I couldnt put it down!!!!

Join BookBrowse

Today's Top Picks

• Book Jacket: Yolk
    Yolk
    by Mary Choi
    Mary H.K. Choi's young adult offering Yolk deftly maintains several plotlines running through the ...
  • Book Jacket: The Blizzard Party
    The Blizzard Party
    by Jack Livings
    It is 1978 and the place is New York City. A massive bacchanalian party is taking place at an Upper ...
  • Book Jacket: The Light of Days
    The Light of Days
    by Judy Batalion
    Renia, Sarah, Zivia, Frumka, Hantze, Tosia, Vladka, Chajka, Gusta, Hela, Bela, Lonka, Tema, Chasia, ...
  • Book Jacket: Hummingbird Salamander
    Hummingbird Salamander
    by Jeff VanderMeer
    In Hummingbird Salamander, Jeff VanderMeer weaves cybersecurity, bioterrorism, wildlife trafficking ...

Of Women and Salt
    by Gabriela Garcia

A kaleidoscopic portrait of generations of women from a 19th-century Cuban cigar factory to the present day.

The Funny Thing About Norman Foreman
    by Julietta Henderson

A charming, uplifting debut about a mother and her 12-year-old son, an aspiring comedian.

Miss Austen
by Gill Hornby
A witty, poignant novel about Cassandra Austen and her famous sister, Jane.
Win This Book!
Win The Beauty of Your Face

A New York Times Notable Book of 2020

"Stunning.… A timely family saga with faith and forgiveness at its core."
Marie Claire