Reader reviews and comments on The Bonesetter's Daughter, plus links to write your own review.

The Bonesetter's Daughter

by Amy Tan

The Bonesetter's Daughter by Amy Tan X
The Bonesetter's Daughter by Amy Tan

Feb 2001, 200 pages
    Jan 2002, 416 pages

There are currently 32 reader reviews for The Bonesetter's Daughter

Maya Saputra

I'm in Love with Tan's Books!!
Love at the first sight!!
I Love all Amy Tan's books! ^__^

Awesome book, really encaptures you in Chinese Culture and the way things were done back then. A truly amazing story.

I loved this book!!
I found the story intriging and the intricate details made me feel as though i was experiencing everything first hand.
Although only a more mature audience will appreciate this work.

The story is excellent!

This is a great book. I especially like the part describing "The Four Manifestations of Beauty"; it is an inspirational piece of writing.

Amy is a best, she is a good writter
anna rose

best read iv'e had in ages it was GRRREAT!!!!!!!
cristina masuet aumatell

It's an excellent novel! The best I've read in two lasts years!

• Book Jacket: Auntie Poldi and the Sicilian Lions
    The Girls in the Picture
    by Melanie Benjamin

The House of Broken Angels
    by Luis Alberto Urrea

The definitive Mexican-American immigrant story from an acclaimed storyteller.

Win The Balcony