Reader reviews and comments on The Bonesetter's Daughter, plus links to write your own review.

The Bonesetter's Daughter

by Amy Tan

The Bonesetter's Daughter by Amy Tan X
The Bonesetter's Daughter by Amy Tan

Feb 2001, 200 pages
    Jan 2002, 416 pages

There are currently 32 reader reviews for The Bonesetter's Daughter

Sierra Marsh (07/26/12)

My thoughts about this book.
I had to read this book for summer homework for Honors English 10 and I thought because a teacher picked the book that it was going to be boring and that I wouldn't like it but I do. It was a good book but if my grade for the first 4 weeks of school in this class weren't depending on reading this book, I probably wouldn't have read this book.
Laura (08/29/11)

ehh
I truly despised this book. I predicted the ending before I even got through half of it. My prediction was correct! It just was NOT capturing my attention. At all.
Maya Saputra (08/15/07)

I'm in Love with Tan's Books!!
Love at the first sight!!
I Love all Amy Tan's books! ^__^
Farah (11/01/05)

Nice book but it's not excellent!
Amy Tan's a good writer. Actually I only read the book because I was assigned to, by school but I liked most of it. The characters and situations were very interesting and it takes maturity to appriciate most of the emotions displayed in this book. I liked this book, although it had a slow beginging.Because of the begining,it's not excellent.
Raul (02/27/05)

Could it start any slower? Most of the rankings are from people who chose to read it, while i had to read it as an assignment. Unless you are an old woman this is a bad book.
Amy (08/26/04)

Awesome book, really encaptures you in Chinese Culture and the way things were done back then. A truly amazing story.
Bianca (08/17/04)

I loved this book!!
I found the story intriging and the intricate details made me feel as though i was experiencing everything first hand.
Although only a more mature audience will appreciate this work.
Din (08/15/04)

Other People's Houses
    by Abbi Waxman

Win The Leavers

The Leavers by Lisa Ko

One of the most anticipated books of 2017--now in paperback!

T E H N Clothes