Reader reviews and comments on Business As Unusual, plus links to write your own review.

Business As Unusual

The Triumph of Anita Roddick

by Anita Roddick

Business As Unusual by Anita Roddick

Jan 2001, 287 pages
    Apr 2002, 287 pages

There are currently 3 reader reviews for Business As Unusual

Kelly Munro

This book is amazing... Anita is amazing! She is so real. Entrepreneurs should learn from Anita.
Prachi Priya

Business as Unusual is an inspiring book for any Tom, dick and harry . It is inspiring for budding entrepreneur, for women , for any business man.
What i lked most about the book was Anita's view on beauty redefined. Beauty is not just skindeep but it lies in a woman's vivaciousness, bravery and energy.
The odyssey of anita right from childhood to her reching Bodyshop is worth reading thro.
Anna Smith

I am a proud employee of The Body Shop. This book has been an inspirational and educational, but it also gives us encouragement to question and appreciate our world.

The Hermit
    by Jennifer Finney Boylan

Win News of the World

The Weight of Ink
    by Rachel Kadish

An intellectual, suspenseful, and entertaining page-turner.

T's S I Numbers