Reader reviews and comments on Business As Unusual, plus links to write your own review.

Business As Unusual

Jan 2001, 287 pages
    Apr 2002, 287 pages

There are currently 3 reader reviews for Business As Unusual

Kelly Munro

This book is amazing... Anita is amazing! She is so real. Entrepreneurs should learn from Anita.
Prachi Priya

Business as Unusual is an inspiring book for any Tom, dick and harry . It is inspiring for budding entrepreneur, for women , for any business man.
What i lked most about the book was Anita's view on beauty redefined. Beauty is not just skindeep but it lies in a woman's vivaciousness, bravery and energy.
The odyssey of anita right from childhood to her reching Bodyshop is worth reading thro.
Anna Smith

I am a proud employee of The Body Shop. This book has been an inspirational and educational, but it also gives us encouragement to question and appreciate our world.

• Book Jacket: A Ladder to the Sky
    A Ladder to the Sky
    by John Boyne
    Of our 44 First Impression readers, 32 gave A Ladder to the Sky a four- or five-star review for an ...
  • Book Jacket: In Extremis
    And The Ocean Was Our Sky
    by Patrick Ness

Unsheltered
by Barbara Kingsolver

A timely novel that explores the human capacity for resiliency and compassion.

A Ladder to the Sky
    by John Boyne

A seductive, unputdownable psychodrama following one brilliant, ruthless man.

Win Severance