Reader reviews and comments on A Darkness More Than Night, plus links to write your own review.

A Darkness More Than Night

by Michael Connelly

A Darkness More Than Night by Michael Connelly

Jan 2001, 432 pages
    Mar 2001, 432 pages

There are currently 3 reader reviews for A Darkness More Than Night

Anonymous

On the edge of my seat reading this. I don't normally read unless I have to, but this book caught my attention & just kept it, I couldn't put it down. I was reading non-stop for 2 days!
Mister T

I enjoyed THE POET much more.
THE NARROWS is a little forced for my liking and LOST LIGHT is at the bottom of an excellent pile.
Luckily I have got to read BLACK ICE, LAST COYOTE and VOID MOON
on my vacation in 2 weeks time.
The chronology doesn't concern me as each book needs to stand in its own right to be considered genre classic.
Anonymous

P. Clark
A powerful trip into the mind and soul, of the most intense kind. Connelly joins James Lee Burke and Dennis Lehane, to become a "literary" mystery/crime/thriller writer. The book simply grabs you in the first two chapters and never lets you go. When I finished the book (in one sitting, couldn't put it down), I was tempted to start the read all over again. The extra added lesson on the painter Bosch, was an added plus.

Being Mortal by Atul Gawande

Never Coming Back
    by Alison McGhee

Win The Wisdom of Sundays

The Wisdom of Sundays
by Oprah Winfrey

Life-changing insights from super soul conversations.

A Good M I H T F