Reader reviews and comments on Black Notice, plus links to write your own review.

Black Notice

by Patricia Cornwell

Black Notice

Aug 1999, 415 pages
    Aug 2000, 464 pages

There are currently 8 reader reviews for Black Notice

Gaz F (09/27/16)

Tedious
An overlong, tedious, extremely far fetched, self indulgent series relatively unconnected or tenuously connected events.
This is most definitely a book to miss.
Lizzie (09/15/04)

This is THE best book I have ever read... forget Harry Potter, this is the next generaton Of Books!
Miss S (12/06/03)

Hi , I am 16 and enjoyed the book immensely. It is really edge of the seat material! The plot was intriguing and kept me in suspense. I would reccomend this book to all those Kay Scarpetta readers!
Tammy (10/26/03)

this book was fantastic every part of the book was important to another peice of the book and every part was intertesting to me, not drawn out and not short. i have read 12 of her books going on 13 right now and this one is still my favorite. she made fears into actual realities, making werewolves not completely real but showing there is a condition that could definitly make people mistake you for one. i would recommend this book to everyone
Timmy O (07/27/03)

This was the second Cornwell book I read; the first was Point of Origin...I liked that book a lot better. This book draaaaaaged on and on. I kept hoping it was going somewhere interesting but it never did. Didn't care for it very much.
Christos Kotsis (11/19/02)

This book was to drawn out, it was a good book but its not a book that the majority of the readers would be teenagers. Other than that it was a well writen book and i may decide to read it again when i can relate to it.
Tracey Ray (11/04/02)

Obviously extremely intelligent, Cornwell blends a known but rare medical condition to create true suspense and horror. I could not put the book down and found myself on pins and needles. There are so many facets to the book that keep you wondering what the connection is. You can best bet there is one and we won't know it until Cornwell is good and ready to reveal it EXCELLENT READ!!!
Anonymous (10/10/01)

I love Patricia Cornwell's series of Kay Scarpetta. The story lines are great and the characters so real. I started reading her with Postmortem and went right down the line and just finished Black Notice and can't wait to get The Last Precinct. And then on to Isle of Dogs. I feel like I know the characters personally and when I read about them I almost feel as if I'm right there with them. I cried when Benton Wesley got killed. I hope that she finally can stop running from love and find someone to share her life with. Keep up the good work and can't wait to read more!

• Book Jacket: A Great Reckoning
    by Yaa Gyasi
  • Book Jacket: When Breath Becomes Air
    When Breath Becomes Air
    by Paul Kalanithi

There are two kinds of people in the world: those who divide the world into two kinds of people, and those who don'...

The Big Holiday Wordplay: