Reader reviews and comments on Bump and Run, plus links to write your own review.

Bump and Run

by Mike Lupica

Bump and Run by Mike Lupica X
Bump and Run by Mike Lupica

Oct 2000, 320 pages
    Sep 2001, 352 pages

There are currently 9 reader reviews for Bump and Run

budalich

This book is great, Lupica's usage of humor mixed in with how Molloy has to bring the hawks to success, with detailed after game celebrations, makes you feel like a part of the NFL.
ross nelson

Great book whish they would make into a movie
TJ

Hilarious book that had me hooked the whole way!
Chris Gallagher

Great book, fun action, sports, love
M. Eshbach

If your a pro football fan, this book will keep you captive. Somewhat predictable but still very entertaining.
Josh Kobasky

WAS NOT FUNNY AT ALL
TJ

I thought it was supposed to be fuuny
Les Miles

Bad Book

• Book Jacket: Treeborne
    Treeborne
    by Caleb Johnson
    The Treeborne family has lived on The Seven – the local sobriquet for a seven-acre stretch of ...
    Grace