Reader reviews and comments on Stowaway, plus links to write your own review.

Stowaway

by Karen Hesse

Stowaway by Karen Hesse

Aug 2000, 302 pages
    Jun 2002, 320 pages

There are currently 50 reader reviews for Stowaway

Caylin Johnson

This book is AWESOME!!
Hi!! I'm Caylin (aka KK:D) and I read the book Stowaway very lately actually. I am 11 years old and I just LOVED this book. I don't really want to write about the ending or whatever because you don't want to spoil a good ending!! So, if you want to know more about this book, go to google and type in Karen Hesse and search Stowaway! Thanks, KK:D
Amiri

Great Book
This is a great book that many young adults can relate. There are times when Nicholas is feeling down, happy, in pain, and more. Kids nowadays look for something that things have in common. This will let people know that they aren't alone out there in the world. It also gives you a terrific abundance of facts. It may not occur to the reader, but if they are interested in where they are in the book they will want to know what it looks life in real life. So that's all I can say for now. READ the book.
Gabe Kittle

Stowaway book review
This book is amazing and inspirational. I hate reading but I read this book in three days and Karen Hesse is an inspirational writer and I highly recomend this book to any one who likes adventure.
Gabrielle

OMG!!!!!
OMG! this was seriously THE best book I have ever read in my LIFE ! I loved it soooo much! Read this book today!
sarah smiles

good book
omg it was so good one of the best books I've ever read ! Read this book! Seriously it's really good!
Rachel Moore

Great!!
It was a very good book! It was very descriptive on all the historical events. I don't understand how people can fall asleep when reading it!! :)
edd

This book was great because of all the intereting details it gives of naval life in the 1800's and i think that people who r sayin its boring cant sit down for two seconds to read a book!!!
Megan

Wonderful book ... very historical!!I LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Hermit
    by Jennifer Finney Boylan

Win News of the World

The Weight of Ink
    by Rachel Kadish

An intellectual, suspenseful, and entertaining page-turner.

T's S I Numbers