Reader reviews and comments on Code To Zero, plus links to write your own review.

Code To Zero

Oct 2001, 480 pages

There are currently 14 reader reviews for Code To Zero

Jule Rabino

Pow pow pow
Pounding, pulsating. The story is tight, and the readers are left breathless from its grip.
Matrin Kolb, 17

Excellent Book!!
I can't stop reading it. I'm reading it for the third time now.
ted alzate

Wow! Follett is the best next to none! Great plot, superb thrill to the finish.
Kiley Bedwell

Awesome book!
Could never put it down...
Cole Woods

BEST BOOK EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jessica Smith

This book was awesome! I love spy novels, especially Ken Follet! He keeps you interested throughout the whole book. Anyone who enjoys a spy thriller should definitly read this book!
edward magee

having only started to read ken follets books (four now ) MY WIFE AND I FIND HIS STYLE OF
WRITING MOST INTERESTING . MR FOLLETT KEEPS THE READER GLUED TO THE PAGES , HIS STORY LINE AND HIS ATTENTION TO DETAIL IS MOST REFRESHING.

EDWARD MAGEE
Jimmy Harris

It kept me enthralled. None stop excitement and an unpredictable plot. The characters were just so real. You almost felt like you were there, living all of the emotions from start to finish. They kept you on the edge of your seat and guessing, only to come up wrong.

• Book Jacket: Vita Nostra
    A Spark of Light
    by Jodi Picoult

Unsheltered
by Barbara Kingsolver

A timely novel that explores the human capacity for resiliency and compassion.

Paris Echo
    by Sebastian Faulks

A story of resistance, complicity, and an unlikely, transformative friendship.

The Kinship of Secrets