Reader reviews and comments on Roses Are Red, plus links to write your own review.

Roses Are Red

Oct 2001, 400 pages

There are currently 15 reader reviews for Roses Are Red

Missy Rey (06/27/10)

A Must Read!
This book holds you until the very end. Before this book I wasn't a big fan of James Patterson but after this book i've found a new favorite author. I would definitely recommend this book. But dont read it just before bed, I did and lost sleep.... LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!
melace112 (01/12/06)

Love this book
This is one of my james patterson favorites. I really like it because it is very to the point and I am not bored with too many details that the reading becomes boring. I liked this better then violets are blue, but my favorite of his is Honeymoon.
Evelyn (09/19/04)

I love all of James Patterson's books. They are page-turning dramas, that keep you at the edge of your seat. i love the fact that there are opinions from everyone you know a little about everyone and get a first hand experience in whats going on. The irony is amazing! i found myself yelling out "He's right there! get him" But the ending is what truely took my breath away.They are little movies so vivid in righting you can actually see things happen, even if you dont have a good imagination! If you are reading this and debating whether or not to read one of his books let me tell you, they will make a person who hates reading beg for another novel!
Sarah (05/31/04)

This book was the best book I have ever read. My teacher made me read Roses Are Red for a class project. And even thougb I hate projects this one was good. I have know discovered my new favorite author, James Patterson. I will be looking to read all of his other books.
Josh (05/27/04)

Awsome Book!!! always kept me wanting to read more and more. Kept me on my toes too. Very exciting and action thrilled. A+++++++
Tiffany (12/07/03)

I loved this book. I'm not a reader. The only reason I read it was for my college prep. reading class. But I got into it and read most of the book in one day. It doesn't take long to get into the book. I would highly recommend it.
TAMMY (09/18/03)

Timmy O (07/27/03)

I think I'm giving up on Patterson after this book. The only thing I tend to like about his books are the endings (usually some surprise twist)...but it takes too long to get there.

• Book Jacket: Of Arms and Artists
    The Mothers
    by Brit Bennett

Les Parisiennes
    by Anne Sebba

How the women of Paris lived, loved, and died under Nazi occupation.

by Paulette Jiles

The Comet Seekers
    by Helen Sedgwick

A magical, intoxicating debut novel, both intimate and epic.