Reader reviews and comments on Chicken Soup For The Preteen Soul, plus links to write your own review.

Chicken Soup For The Preteen Soul

Oct 2000, 380 pages

There are currently 70 reader reviews for Chicken Soup For The Preteen Soul

dcthunderlover123

my best enemy
OMG! This is the best book I have ever read. It's such a good role model for kids. I will go to Amazon Prime and buy this book.
aarya shah

likeable by preteen and my teen sister as well
Mom bought this book as an add on gift which I did not want and I refused to read it, but since I was out of any more dumb diaries and princess diaries I started to read and could not stop until I finished reading it. It's amazing, and there are so many instances which are similar to what I face. Now I know I am not the only troubled one, but everybody has to face difficulties with elders, studies, school and friends - and above all elder sisters who can be such a devil!!! thanx Chicken Soup for making me feel so good.
shelby

Awesome!
I didn't want to put the book back down! All the sad stories made me want to tell mine! I want to make a difference like all those pre- teens did. I remember when one of my friends parents went to jail and I cried for her but in the end she decided not to help her parents by not telling any one that her parents were smoking marijuana! I remember we were in a fight and I went by her house and it was all boarded up. I was sobbing in the back seat about how I never got to apologize to her! I tried to write but I always got the words wrong! I never forgave her for lying to me. Everyone spoils her and says poor her. At first I felt sorry for her. But then I saw her transform in to a snob who didn't care what I think. I always came last to her. Then I found two new friends who actually cared and I fit in some where. We may fight but I always know that we all are like sisters and always will be...
Katelyn

Wow!!!
At first when my mom handed me this book as a present I was like whatever and I didn't read it..... After a while I decided I had nothing better to do so I started reading...... This book is amazing! I highly recommend this book! I am a preteen so this helped me through a lot...... Read this book! And the best part is there is different stories in the book so if there is a sad story you don;t want to read...... You don't have to! And some advice a title might seem weird or sad or not worth reading but if you take a minute and read you might like the story and learn a lesson! I LOVE THIS BOOK!
Kay

i luv it!!!!
I love this book even though some of the stories are very sad.I also love Chicken Soup for the Girl's Soul. I prefer this book though because the stories are from both girls and boys.
~*Erin*~

~* A GREAT STORY*~
I thought this was great story. Who new that they were going to be best friends. I thought it was cute and I give it two thumbs UP!!!!!!
tia 11yr

wow
I'm surprised how brilliant this book is. I want to read all 3 books now.Mostly so I can read more amazing stories that are sometimes sad enough to make me want to cry and I'm not lying. I want to send some things that happened in my life to the authors even if embarrassing stories I would love to get things of my back. Again it's a great book.
Madison

I really like this book...
i really like this chichen soul book!I love the true storys.The death and dying section made me cry!!!!

• Book Jacket: Beauty in the Broken Places